AccessVU - New Users
Welcome to the Vanderbilt account claiming page. From this page you will be able to claim a Vanderbilt account. Your VUnetID and ePassword will be your login credentials (user name and password) for the majority of systems at Vanderbilt.
Vanderbilt University's policy on Computer Privileges and Responsibilities applies to all VUnetID related services. Click to review.
- New Employee - Claim your Vanderbilt account. Claiming your Vanderbilt account is the first step to begin using Vanderbilt network resources. Click the, "New Employee" link to claim your VUnetID. View directions for claiming your account.
- Claim Invitation – Claim your Vanderbilt account. Claiming your invitation is the first step to begin using Vanderbilt network resources. Click the, "Claim Invitation" link to claim your VUnetID. Only users who have been sent a Vanderbilt Invitation are eligible for claiming this type of account. View directions for claiming your invitation.
- Enter PII – Enter your Personal Identifiable Information (PII). Enter your personal identifiable information only if you are going to be employed by Vanderbilt or attend Vanderbilt as a student. View directions.
- Claim Student Account - Claim your Vanderbilt student account.
- Claim MAC Account – Use this option if an administrator has created an account for you, and has provided you with your new VUnetID and the associated claim code. View directions.
- VSA List - VUnet Services Administrators (VSA’s) can assist you with claiming your account, resetting your password, modifying your personal options, and other facets of managing your VUnet account.
- Claim resource account – Claim your resource account.
- Claim Test account – Claim your test account.
- Claim guest account - Claim your guest account.
Last Modified: 2014-03-31