Network Connect FAQ
Why should I use Network Connect?
Juniper’s Network Connect client allows remote access on various platforms. Network Connect does require java to be installed prior.
How do I connect to Vanderbilt with Network Connect?
Initially you will need to connect to https://vpn.mc.vanderbilt.edu
How do I launch Network Connect without connecting to the https://vpn.mc.vanderbilt.edu website?
To launch Network Connect after you install it the first time, do the following:
- Do one of the following:
- Windows 8: On the Start screen, click Network Connect.
- Windows 7/Vista/XP: Click Start > All Programs > Juniper Networks > Network Connect > Network Connect.
To launch Network Connect after configuring it, do the following:
- Double-click Macintosh HD > Applications.
- Double-click Network Connect.
- Scroll down to locate the login area.
- Enter your VUnetID and password.
- Click Sign In.
What OS’s are supported by Network Connect?
Windows 8, Windows 7 and Windows 32 bit are fully supported. Windows Vista is compatible and best effort support.
Mac OSX 10.6.8 and later are fully supported.
Last Modified: 2016-08-17