AccessVU - Administrators (VUMC)
VU users - AccessVU is retired for University users. Use VU Identity.
VUMC users - This is the page for accessing the Medical Center identity management solution. This page and its corresponding links are for VUMC users to claim their account or manage an existing one.
If you are a University user, please refer to the VU Identity page.
You can find more information on the separation of identity systems here:
– Vanderbilt University to replace AccessVU June 25
Welcome to the Vanderbilt Identity Management page for Administrators. From this page access tools related to Vanderbilt account management.
- VSA Tools - Link to the Vanderbilt identity management tools for administrators
- VSA List - VUnet Services Administrators (VSA’s) can assist you with claiming your account, resetting your password, modifying your personal options, and other facets of managing your VUnet account.
- AccessVU FAQ - Answers to common questions submitted by VSA's
- Application to be a VSA - Submit the completed application then arrange for VSA training
- VSA Training – Classes are generally held once a month on the 4th Tuesday. Log into your respective Learning Exchange and search for VSA under, "Find a Course".
- Upcoming Releases - Information regarding upcoming releases of AccessVU
- Claim Resource Account
- Claim Test Account
- ePassword Service
- Request VUnetID Resource Account
- Enterprise LDAP Service
- Enterprise Active Directory Service
- Computer Privileges and Responsibilities
- Submit a ticket to VUIT Partner - Request assistance for items related to AccessVU or VSA access