AccessVU - Administrators
Welcome to the Vanderbilt Identity Management page for Administrators. From this page access tools related to Vanderbilt account management.
- VSA Tools - Link to the Vanderbilt identity management tools for administrators
- VSA List - VUnet Services Administrators (VSA’s) can assist you with claiming your account, resetting your password, modifying your personal options, and other facets of managing your VUnet account.
- AccessVU FAQ - Answers to common questions submitted by VSA's
- Application to be a VSA - Submit the completed application then arrange for VSA training
- VSA Training - Once logged into the site search for VSA under, "Find a Course"
- Upcoming Releases - Information regarding upcoming releases of AccessVU
- Claim Resource Account
- Claim Test Account
- ePassword Service
- Request to use VUnetID Authentication for your Application
- Request VUnetID Resource Account
- Enterprise LDAP Service
- Enterprise Active Directory Service
- Digital Identity at Vanderbilt
- Computer Privileges and Responsibilities
- Submit a ticket to VUIT Partner - Request assistance for items related to AccessVU or VSA access
Last Modified: 2016-05-01