AccessVU - FAQ
How do I become a VUnet Services Administrator (VSA)? To become a VSA you will need to complete two steps:
- Submit an application to be a VSA - https://it.vanderbilt.edu/files/vsa/vsa-app-new.pdf
- The form must be signed by your supervisor
- The form must be either faxed to (615) 421-0099 or emailed to email@example.com
- Sign up for and attend training - https://learningexchange.ea.vanderbilt.edu/#/dashboard
- Once logged into the site search for, "VSA" under, "Find a Course"
A new employee is trying to claim their account but gets the following error message, "We are Sorry, but we cannot seem to find a match for you." There are generally two causes for this error message
- The users paperwork has not completed processing with Human Resources.
- The Personally Identifiable Information (PII - social security number and date of birth) for the user does not match the information in the human resources record.
Publish: Stars collide: How a Vanderbilt political scientist ended up on a Chinese reality show—and Vanderbilt found a star freshman
Inclusive Excellence invites women faculty to community writing sessions
Export control office provides faculty, staff with expertise
Vanderbilt’s Gavin Price receives NSF CAREER Award
Engineering’s Cummings to receive 2018 FOMMS Medal