AccessVU - FAQ
How do I become a VUnet Services Administrator (VSA)? To become a VSA you will need to complete two steps:
- Submit an application to be a VSA - https://it.vanderbilt.edu/files/vsa/vsa-app-new.pdf
- The form must be signed by your supervisor
- The form must be either faxed to (615) 421-0099 or emailed to email@example.com
- Sign up for and attend training - https://learningexchange.ea.vanderbilt.edu/#/dashboard
- Once logged into the site search for, "VSA" under, "Find a Course"
A new employee is trying to claim their account but gets the following error message, "We are Sorry, but we cannot seem to find a match for you." There are generally two causes for this error message
- The users paperwork has not completed processing with Human Resources.
- The Personally Identifiable Information (PII - social security number and date of birth) for the user does not match the information in the human resources record.