AccessVU - FAQ
On June 24, 2018, AccessVU (the shared Identity Management tool) will become a VUMC asset and will no longer be used at VU.
After this time, University users will no longer be able to log into AccessVU and will instead log into the new VU Identity system.
After the switch, the new VU Identity system will be where you update your ePassword and options related to your Vanderbilt account.
Look for communications in MyVU for more information.
How do I become a VUnet Services Administrator (VSA)? To become a VSA you will need to complete two steps:
- Submit an application to be a VSA - https://it.vanderbilt.edu/files/vsa/vsa-app-new.pdf
- The form must be signed by your supervisor
- The form must be either faxed to (615) 421-0099 or emailed to email@example.com
- Sign up for and attend training - https://learningexchange.ea.vanderbilt.edu/#/dashboard
- Once logged into the site search for, "VSA" under, "Find a Course"
A new employee is trying to claim their account but gets the following error message, "We are Sorry, but we cannot seem to find a match for you." There are generally two causes for this error message
- The users paperwork has not completed processing with Human Resources.
- The Personally Identifiable Information (PII - social security number and date of birth) for the user does not match the information in the human resources record.
“These could revolutionize the world” — Pint cracks code to cheap, small carbon nanotubes
LSO: 2019 Oak Ridge Associated Universities Events Sponsorship Program
Sztipanovits named John von Neumann Professor in Hungary
Be a Leader for wellness with Wellness Commodores
Summer a great time to update Vanderbilt card