It's the Network for the Vanderbilt Commodores
Verizon Wireless is the wireless provider for the Vanderbilt Commodores!
Act today and take advantage of great savings on wireless products & services all from America's most reliable wireless network!
Vanderbilt Employees: Up to a 20%* Discount
Vanderbilt Students: 10% Student Discount
Vanderbilt employees receive up to a 20% Discount on eligible plans.
**Notice**4/1/2013- If you are currently an existing Verizon customer receiving the legacy Vanderbilt employee discount of 19%, your discount level will automatically be adjusted to the new discount structure within 1-2 billing cycles. The new discount will be effective at the time it is adjusted on the account and will not be retroactive.
- * A discount of 20% is possible if subscribers register with "My Verizon" and enrolls in paperless billing.
- The standard discount is 17%- Employee subscribers will be eligible for an additional three percent (3%) monthly access fee discount on their Eligible Plans and Eligible Data Features provided they register with "My Verizon" and enroll in paperless billing.
- 17% Standard discount
- +3% After enrolling in Verizon paperless billing
- = 20% discount.
- Should an Employee Subscriber cancel either of these services, the bonus discount will be removed.
**Share Everything Plans-
- Employee discounts will be available to the Monthly Account (Data) Access charge for Share Everything plans that meet the minimum of $34.99.
- Monthly Line Access charges are not eligible for employee discounts.
- Exception: Employee discounts are not available on data-only Share Everything plans.
- Plan discount only applies to the primary line; the discount does not apply to additional phones on that plan.
For Vanderbilt Department Paid services:
Note: Department paid cellphones should be purchased with eProcurement.
- eProcurement: VUIT now has an online catalog. Go to the the eProcurement Page
- Purchase Requisition: Complete the standard Purchase Requisition Form 60-005-803 and fax it to 343-1605 (3-1605).
If you have procedural questions, please call the cell phone information line at (615) 343-1313
or email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "Cellphone Question."
A Technology Innovator
Verizon Wireless has invested more than $80 billion since it was formed in 2000----on average more than $6 billion every year----to increase the coverage and capacity of its premier nationwide network and to offer customers innovative services that enhance their productivity and quality of life.Verizon 4G LTE.
More 4G LTE Coverage than all other networks combined. Verizon Wireless was the first national wireless provider in the United States to build and operate a large-scale 4G LTE network—the most advanced wireless network technology available, with speeds up to 10 times faster than 3G
Our plans let you power any device and talk or text as much as you want. They're simple and straightforward and bring you the reliability of Verizon Wireless where you want it and how you want to use it.
Verizon Wireless now offers Shared Data, making your plan completely shareable with other people on your account. It's one plan with lots of options to fit your life, your devices and your own personal network.
Roam Far and Wide. Call and text from more than 220 countries around the world. Plus, get access to your email and the web.
See Best Network details at www.verizonwireless.com/bestnetwork
Last Modified: 2014-01-02