Navigation to other pages is located on the side bar.
Over the next few months, Outlook/Exchange email will be migrated to Office 365 in the cloud. In support of the Chancellor’s vision to provide world-class IT, this migration will allow Vanderbilt to align with current technology, provide improved customer experience, and take advantage of new features and functionalities.
Email Address Alignment
- Prior to migrating mailboxes to the cloud, VUIT must align the 3 parts of your online identity:
- Primary Email Address
- Skype (phone) ID
- Office 365 Sign in
- Beginning May 1, 2019, VUIT will manage changes to your Primary Email Address.
- Aligning the 3 parts of your online identity will result in some minor impacts.
- All known impacts - and user instructions - will be communicated ahead of any changes.
- During this phase, VUIT will move existing, on-premises Outlook/Exchange mailboxes to Microsoft's Office 365 cloud environment.
- Migrations will be executed in sections of like groups.
- Groups will be strategically planned in order to minimize risk and maintain the user experience.
- Each group will receive communications ahead of their migration date to inform them of scheduling and any actions they need to take before and after their migration time.