SSL VPN for Mobile Devices
Vanderbilt VPN (SSL VPN) for Mobile Devices
2. Install the Pulse Secure app from the App Store or Playstore on your mobile device by doing a search for Pulse Secure.
3. Once installed, launch the app.
4. At the welcome screen, enter vpn.vanderbilt.edu for VUIT users or vpn.vumc.org for VUMC users. Hit Submit. Enter a connection name if desired and hit Save or Add.
5. If you already have the app installed or wish to add a new connection, launch the app and tap the globe icon, then the "+" icon.
6. Add a new connection as shown below.
7. Once the configuration information has been entered, simply tap Connect to join the network. You will be prompted for your username (VUnetID) and password. Once authenticated, tap Proceed.
8. While connected, you will see a VPN indicator as shown below:
9. You can now press the Home button to leave the Pulse Secure interface to access resources that require the VPN connection.
10. To disconnect from the VPN service, open Pulse Secure and tap Disconnect.