Skip to main content

Cable Television Infrastructure Support

Service Description

VUIT provides technical support to the Office of Housing and Residential Education for cable TV service in the residential halls and some academic buildings. This service is not currently being expanded except for residential halls as required by OHRE. If a television service is being requested, contact VUIT for current options. This service is available to Vanderbilt University Information Technology staff only. 

Support Contacts

Help Desk 

Service Charges or Fees

Requesters will be charged for time and materials.  

Requesting Service

Cable Television requests not related to infrastructure are routed through the Office of Housing and Residential Education.
Please click the button below to request service through SerVU:

Cable TV Issues

What You Can Request

Cable Television Infrastructure Technical Support 

Related Services

Cable Television (Student)



Service Category