Security Operations offers the E-Discovery service to retrieve, preserve, and analyze electronic data. E-Discovery requests must be channeled through the appropriate delegate, based on the nature of the request, and approved before the request can be processed by Security Operations.
- Electronic Data - (Data Preservation, Data Analysis, File Retrieval)
- Phone/Pager - (Call Records, Voicemails, Pager Records)
- Email - (Email Snapshot, Email Shadow)
How to get it:
Submit an official request through one of the approved delegates based on the nature of your request.
- Human Resources
- Vanderbilt University Police Department
- Office of General Council
- Office of The Provost