Vmail: Client Configurations
Please follow the links below for instructions on configuring supported clients on the Vmail system. For consistent and reliable access to Vmail, use an optimal hardware configuration.
If you don't see a client listed, visit the Other Clients link for appropriate setting values for unsupported clients.
- Microsoft Outlook 2016
Microsoft Outlook 2013
- How to sort messages in Outlook 2013
Outlook Web Access
- Outlook Web Access (OWA) Login Choices
- Outlook Web Access (OWA) Settings Help
- Important Outlook Web Access (OWA) feature for mobility users. Your mobility device that is configured to access Vmail via Activesync can be remotely reset using OWA. This feature can be used if a device is lost of stolen.
- Access a Shared Folder in Vmail with OWA
- How to sort messages in OWA
Mac OS Clients
Other Clients or Devices
If the email client you wish to use is not listed above, use the information on this page to configure your client. Please be aware that these setting are provided for informational purposes only. Clients not listed on this page are not supported by the VUIT or Medical Center Help Desk support staff.