Wireless Guest Access
Guest and Patients can easily setup their wireless devices to access the Internet and any public VUMC resources by connecting to the wireless network (SSID) named "vummiv".
If you have any problems, call the VU Help Desk @ (615) 343-9999 or VUMC Help Desk @ (615) 343-HELP
Connecting to vummiv on Windows Machines
- Right click on the Wireless icon located in the bottom right hand corner of the taskbar
- Click, “Open Network and Sharing Center”
- Click, “Setup a new connection or network”
- Click, “Manually connect to a wireless network”
- Click "Next"
- On the Manually connect to a wireless network page enter the following information
- Network Name: "vummiv"
- Security Type "No authentication (Open)"
- Encryption Type leave as "None"
- Check the box next to “Start this connection automatically”
- Check the box next to “Connect even if the network is not broadcasting”
Last Modified: 2016-08-31