Lifecycle Purchases Process Text Only
1. VUIT and the department work together on an approved lifecycle purchase plan. This will typically happen in September/October prior to budget submissions.
2. VUIT will negotiate pricing with vendors for the following fiscal year orders after all devices are identified.
3. VUIT will work closely with departments to develop timelines for ordering and deployment.
4. Once a timeline is agreed upon, VUIT will place and process orders via Oracle Cloud (SkyVU). All orders will be paid using the appropriate account number provided by the department.
5. Items will be delivered to VUIT for deployment preparation.
6. VUIT will schedule deployments with the individuals receiving the equipment.