IT Training Resources
VUIT offers training for Vanderbilt students, faculty, and staff. Courses run the gamut from Microsoft Office to Basic Telephone User Training. Explore our course offerings from the options below.
Microsoft Imagine Academy (formerly IT Academy) offers free online courses for students, faculty, and staff on Microsoft Windows, Office, Visio, and more. Training is also available for the Microsoft certification exams. » Learn more.
Last Modified: 2016-10-14
Search all Vanderbilt IT
Contact Vanderbilt IT
- SkyVU Town Hall scheduled for April 4March 20, 2017
- New working group to assess and prioritize opportunities for enhancing research IT resources on campusMarch 17, 2017
- Vanderbilt, Oracle and Huron executives speak to the university’s role as a leader in industry’s move to cloudFebruary 27, 2017
- VUIT working to resolve email issuesFebruary 27, 2017
- SkyVU introduces cloud education webpageFebruary 23, 2017
- More »