Leadership model for all VUIT team members
All VUIT team members should be familiar with and are encouraged to review the components of the Vanderbilt leadership model established in 2013. These are baseline performance expectations for all Vanderbilt employees that leads to our individual and collective success and should guide how we approach our work every day. They are also part of every team member's performance evaluation each year.
- Customer Focus: I will give our customers and their needs my highest priority.
- Problem Solving: I will take responsibility for finding a solution to any problem or complaint.
- Accountability: I will do my part to ensure the success of Vanderbilt University.
- Service Excellence: We provide excellent and professional service.
- Continuous Improvement: We continuously evaluate and improve our performance.
- Respect for Others: We treat others as we wish to be treated.