SSL VPN Pulse Secure for MacOS
Are you a VUMC employee? Visit the VUMC VPN web page.
- Open the package, click Continue, then Install.
- Click Close once installation is completed.
- Go to your Applications folder and click on the Pulse Secure icon to start.
- Click the plus sign + to make a new connection.
Enter a name for the connection.
For Server URL, enter:
- Click Connect on your newly created connection.
Enter your VUnetID and ePassword when prompted for login credentials.
- Read the VPN access policy and click Proceed.
- While connected, you should see an icon in the status bar.
- When you are ready to disconnect, go to the Pulse Secure window and click Disconnect.