Login to Box
Log in to Box
From a Desktop (Windows or Mac)
- Open a Web browser to vanderbilt.box.com.
- Click Continue on the right-hand side of the screen.
- Enter your VUNet ID and ePassword. Click Log In.
From a Mobile Phone or Tablet (using the Box app)
Use Box with an iPad or iPhone
1. Download the Box app from m.box.com or from the App store.
2. Open Box.
3. Tap I have an account.
4. Tap More login options at the bottom of the screen.
5. Type your University email address and tap Continue.
6. On the SSO Login screen, enter your ePassword and tap Sign In.
Why can't I save to Box?
The "All Files" level of the Box container has been restricted from content creation to create space for departmental folders that will be populated soon.
To save files to Box:
- Sync your personal folder/workspace at the "All Files" level with Box Sync.
- Go to the vumc.box.com
- Find your workspace file at the "All Files" level
- To the right, find the three dots and click on them.
- Click on "Properties" and then "Sync to computer
- Then you should be able to save files to your personal workspace