VU Identity - Administrators
VUMC users - AccessVU is still your identity solution.
VU users - This is the page for accessing the new Vanderbilt University identity management solution. This page and its corresponding links are for University users to claim their account or manage an existing one.
If you are a Medical Center user, please refer to the AccessVU page.
You can find more information on the separation of identity systems here:
– Vanderbilt University to replace AccessVU June 25
Welcome to the Vanderbilt Identity Management page for Administrators. From this page you can access tools related to Vanderbilt account management.
- VU Identity documentation - high level documentation for administrators
- VSA Tools - Link to the Vanderbilt identity management tools for administrators. View directions on setting an account in reauth.
- VSA List - VUnet Services Administrators (VSA's) can assist you with claiming your account, resetting your password, modifying your personal options, and other facets of managing your VUnet account.
- Application to be a VSA - Submit the completed application and then arrange for VSA training
- VSA Training – Classes are generally held once a month on the 4th Thursday. Log into your respective Learning Exchange and search for VSA under "Find a Course".
- Claim Resource Account – Claim your Vanderbilt resource account.
- Request VUnetID Resource Account
- Enterprise LDAP Service
- Enterprise Active Directory Service
- Computing Privileges and Responsibilities
- Submit a ticket to VUIT Partner - Request assistance for items related to VU Identity or VSA access