VU Identity - New Users
VUMC users - AccessVU is still your identity solution.
VU users - This is the page for accessing the new Vanderbilt University identity management solution. This page and its corresponding links are for University users to claim their account or manage an existing one.
If you are a Medical Center user, please refer to the AccessVU page.
You can find more information on the separation of identity systems here:
– Vanderbilt University to replace AccessVU June 25
Welcome to the Vanderbilt account claiming page. From this page you will be able to claim a Vanderbilt account. Your VUnetID and ePassword will be your login credentials (user name and password) for the majority of systems at Vanderbilt.
Vanderbilt University's policy on
Computer Privileges and Responsibilities
applies to all VUnetID related services. Click to review.
- New University Employee - Claim your Vanderbilt University account. Claiming your Vanderbilt University account is the first step to begin using Vanderbilt University network resources. Click the "New University Employee" link to claim your VUnetID.
- Claim Invitation – Claim your Vanderbilt account. Claiming your invitation is the first step to begin using Vanderbilt network resources. Click the "Claim Invitation" link to claim your VUnetID. Only users who have been sent a Vanderbilt Invitation are eligible for claiming this type of account.
- Claim Student Account - Claim your Vanderbilt student account.
- VSA List - VUnet Services Administrators (VSA's) can assist you with claiming your account, resetting your password, modifying your personal options, and other facets of managing your VUnet account.
- Claim Resource Account – Claim your Vanderbilt resource account.