VUmailguard, part of the Vanderbilt email service, helps keep Vanderbilt's network safe, secure, and useful by offering protection from viruses and unsolicited email.
*Note: This link will take you to the Microsoft Exchange Online Protection login page
Enter your email address then you will be prompted to enter your username and password in the login box.
*Mac Users having problems releasing messages from Exchange Online Protection quarantine – Certificate Error/Continued Prompting. Please follow the steps outlined in the following:
- Information about accessing and managing my quarantine can be found at http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/dn683870(v=exchg.150).aspx
- Your username is your email address
- Safe Senders - How to add someone to your safe senders list.
- VUmailguard FAQ
- About the Anti-Spam Service
- Recommended Options for Safe Transmission
- VUmailguard Service Level Agreement (SLA)
- VUmailguard Product Description
Password creation and quarantined message access and management: (podcasts)
Last Modified: 2014-12-11