CALL US DIRECTLY: (615) 343-1631
Online: Live Chat
The Tech Hub specializes in offering desktop support and solving other IT issues for university* students, faculty and staff.
*If you are a VUMC staff member or patient, please call (615) 343-HELP for support.
- If your password has expired or you are unable to change passwords, the Tech Hub staff can resolve most VUnetID issues while you wait.
Vanderbilt Wireless Configuration
- Having trouble connecting to the Vanderbilt wireless network on your laptop, tablet or smart phone? The Tech Hub staff can troubleshoot your issue to get you up and running quickly.
- Have your MAC address ready before calling to report trouble connecting to the internet.
Vanderbilt Email Configuration
- You can find help with connecting to Vanderbilt email by taking your device to the Tech Hub for quick configuration and troubleshooting.
- The Tech Hub helps with installations and software/hardware troubleshooting, but does not repair hardware.
Software Store Assistance
- If you’ve purchased items from the Vanderbilt Software Store, get help with downloading from the Tech Hub staff.
The Tech Hub is equipped to handle many technical issues on personal devices:
- Operating System Installations and Troubleshooting
- Software Installations and Troubleshooting
- Hardware Troubleshooting
- Note: The Tech Hub does not handle hardware repair
- Virus / malware cleaning and removal
You may take your device to any of our three convenient locations:
Hill Center, Room 141
Featheringill, Room 212
For desktop computers, please bring:
- CPU (the “box”)
- Power cord or adapter
Note: Do not bring docking stations unless you are having problems with the docking station or when the computer is in the docking station.
Please do not bring monitors, keyboards or mice. The Tech Hub has these items.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Check out the FAQ for more about the Tech Hub. Please refer to the following websites for more information on the Tech Hub and the Vanderbilt Software Store: