The Tech Hub specializes in offering desktop support and solving other IT issues for university* students, faculty and staff.
*If you are a VUMC staff member or patient, please call (615) 343-HELP for support.
- If your password has expired or you are unable to change passwords, the Tech Hub staff can resolve most VUnetID issues while you wait.
Vanderbilt Wireless Configuration
- Having trouble connecting to the Vanderbilt wireless network on your laptop, tablet or smart phone? The Tech Hub staff can troubleshoot your issue to get you up and running quickly.
- Have your MAC address ready before calling to report trouble connecting to the internet.
Vanderbilt Email Configuration
- You can find help with connecting to Vanderbilt email by taking your device to the Tech Hub for quick configuration and troubleshooting.
Software Store Assistance
- If you’ve purchased items from the Vanderbilt Software Store, get help with downloading from the Tech Hub staff.
The Tech Hub is a fast and convenient way to get tech support, and staff members guarantee "best effort" in assisting you!
WHERE CAN I GO FOR FURTHER ASSISTANCE?
The Tech Hub is not equipped to handle all technical issues. Should you require assistance with software or operating system problems, hardware troubleshooting, or virus/malware cleaning and removal, you may take your device to Vanderbilt IT Help Desk, conveniently located at the entrance of the Hill Center adjacent to The Commons Center.
Call: (615) 343-9999
Submit a Ticket: University Help Desk Form
Online: live chat (when agents are available)
Walk-up Support: Tech Hub locations on campus
For desktop computers, please bring:
- CPU (the “box”)
- Power cord or adapter
- Do not bring docking stations unless you are having problems with the docking station or when the computer is in the docking station.
Please do not bring monitors, keyboards and mice since the Tech Hub will already have these items.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Check out the Tech Hub FAQ for more Frequently Asked Questions. Please refer to the following websites for more information on the Tech Hub and the Vanderbilt Software Store: